Start something big today. Apply as:
Mechanical Project Leader for Automotive Electronics
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Your contribution to something big
- Coordinating mechanical development activities for leading automotive products
- Leading international and interdisciplinary project teams (design, purchasing, customer, production, layout, sample shop, series preparation)
- Tracking and controlling quality-, resource-, capacity-, cost- and time targets
- Introducing improvement measures according to customer requirements
- Documenting project progress according to quality directives
- Reporting project status regularly to internal customers and management
- Close cooperation with customer, development teams and plant on technical topics on an international level
What distinguishes you
- University or college degree in electrical, mechanical or mechatronic engineering, technical management or comparable
- At least a few years of experience in technical project management
- Familiarity with different technologies (e.g.: aluminium die casting, plastics, sheet metal, PCB, etc.)
- Efficient working style and good coordination skills, ability to handle tasks flexibly
- Confident appearance, with good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel on business demand
- Target, process and quality orientation
- Precise and systematic working style with an analytical mindset
- Fluent English and/or German
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Project Management
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.