Where there is water, there is Grundfos.
Use your talent in Grundfos!
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2500 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Mechanical Engineer - Future Production Technologies
Objectives of the position
- Do you enjoy working in a truly global and dynamic environment? Then this may be a unique opportunity for you to join our Grundfos Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) Motor Group.
The main responsibility of the AME motor department is to manage the production technologies of electric motors in Grundfos. You will be located in Tatabánya, Hungary with a local line manager and a reference to department manager in Denmark. Colleagues are mainly situated in Denmark, but also in France and Hungary.
Job responsibility is the mechanical solutions for the production lines for electric motors and components for motors. Design and implement the solutions on new and existing production equipment. Take part in process technology development projects.
- Design and implement the solutions on new and existing production equipment
- Support product development in optimizing products from production technology perspective
- Support production sites by troubleshooting on existing equipment e.g. by running Six sigma projects or design of experiments (DOE)
- Lead and support standardization and description of modules of production processes and equipment
- BSC or MSC degree from the fields of Engineering (preferably Mechanical Engineering)
- Fluent English skills in both writing and verbal form is a must
- At least 2- 3 years of relevant work experience in the industry segment
- Experience in creating mechanical solutions in a 3D design software, preferable Catia
- Experienced in working with GPS and tolerance chains
- Experience in project work
- Potentially experience with simulation
- Potentially experience with Six sigma and design of experiments (DOE)
- Ability and willingness to travel because 10-30 travel days per year must be expected
- Knowledge to SAP R/3 a benefit but not a must
- Experienced and effective in working in international environment
- Practical experience will be an advantage, and you must be comfortable both when you solve problems in the workshop, and when you work in the office
- Good communication skills
What we can offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym and squash)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
Grundfos has the answers for the questions of the future.
We act for a better world! Will you?
How to Apply?
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.