MANAGER, ERP OPERATIONS EUROPE (SAP)
According to your preference, you may choose our Budapest or Székesfehérvár office as your place of work.
The ERP Operations Manager owns the customer relationship in the respective region and accountable for SAP and Dynamics AX operations, availability, ERP help chain and service level.
- Ensures negotiated OLA’s and SLA's are met. This includes availability and service level demand management targets to support the business at a justifiable cost.
- Design, improves and operate the SAP support organization and processes
- Realize demand needs, availability requirements, compiling availability plans, monitoring availability, and designing and monitoring planned maintenance obligations.
- Oversee day to day management of the supporting ITIL processes including change, problem and incident management, request fulfilment and continuous service improvement.
- Accountable for compliance and Internal Control Requirements on the production environment
- Contribute to the strategy for Global ERP operational services
- Management face & escalation point to customers
- Accountable for operational handover from projects
- Utilize in - or outsourced delivery model pending on financial and capacity needs
- Drive improvements within the operational service structure to achieve better customer satisfactions
- Review future project and operations support need and develop resource base accordingly
- Define objectives for the department and its employees
- Manage operation team
- Five years plus designing, implementing and operating ITIL based Service Management organisation structures and processes in a global business
- Designed and managed ITIL processes in an SAP and or shared services environment on a global basis
- Relevant University or College Degree
- ITIL certified / PRINCE2 / SAP/Solman
- Strong spoken and written English
- Strong people management skills
- Business Supporting Centres
- Head of Unit
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
Upload the Hungarian and English CV via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.)