Maintenance Processing Engineer
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Technical preparation of maintenance orders for rail vehicles
- Planning, coordination, processing and documentation of maintenance and overhaul of rail vehicles in close collaboration with customers and maintenance partners
- Date arrangements with customers, partners and suppliers
- Planning and surveillance of appointments
- Regular and direct communication with workshop partners
- Processing of special topics concerning the topic of maintenance
- Documentation maintenance of the individual vehicles
- Disposition and logistics processing of spare parts
- Modernisation projects
- Maintenance improvement and advancement of internal processes
- Development of value– added solutions , as well as deriving from additional business from existing contracts and customer relations
- Independent processing of projects and part projects
- Offer elaboration and technical concept preparation of accident– and vandalism– repairs
What makes you stand out?
- Technical education (polytechnic (HTL) or technical college for electrical engineering/ electronics/ mechatronic) or comparable qualification, ideally you have experience in the railway sector
- Excellent communication in Hungarian and German is a must (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Prepared for further training
- Readiness to travel (occasionally)
What do we consider as an advantage?
- SAP basic skills would be an advantage
- Communicative, independent and team-oriented personality
- English language is an advantage
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
- Electrical Engineer
- Project Management
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
Budapest or Sopron
How to apply/ contact information:
If you think this position is tailormade for you, send your resume via Jelentkezem button underneath!