GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. www.ge.com
Lead Product Engineer
Acts as key facilitator for corresponding manufacturing processes. Focal for manufacturing product quality, cost, and delivery. Works with cross-functional teams to solve technical issues and to identify and implement manufacturing improvements.
Our future colleague will collaborate with quality and design resources to address product quality concerns, change in design requests, and design for manufacturability improvements.
Technical process ownership:
• Facilitates collaboration across multiple functions to ensure product achieves targeted metrics (including implementation of New Repair Methods)
• Act as technical representative for product/hardware
• Utilize Route Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) to identify and implement short-term, mid-term to long-term process improvements
- Act as Product Owner at assigned area
- Overseeing sitewide Business and Quality Procedures, drive changes targeting their improvements and create them where does not exist. Act as owner and ensure they are followed.
- Provide product and process expert support in New Product Implementation projects.
- Challenge on existing capabilities and repair methods searching for new solutions based on existing knowledge. Act as change manager
- Being part of a local manufacturing and a global engineering team, embracing GEAPS (GE Aviation Production System), engaging relevant stakeholders
- Driving / Supporting EHS and Quality RCA’s, definition and implementation of Corrective Actions / Preventive Actions. Driving / Supporting EHS and Ergonomics projects
- Leading / Participating in Projects / Mission Based Teams, targeting Changes / Improvements and delivering them on time
- Managing, developing and implementing all the technical enablers of a safe, quality and cost efficient (optimized) repair process improvements, including industrialization efforts of the new repair solution, for the assigned and/or relevant legacy products:Routings (task lists), Methods / Work Instruction (HELP Sheet / Tech Sheet), required Materials incl. locally manufactured (SPAD), Fixtures, Tools & Supplies, Environment, related Trainings, New Equipment, etc.
- in accordance with internal and external procedures, requirements and practices and business needs
- Continuous monitoring of Product QualityRework rates, Product First Time Yield, Delivery (TAT, OTD) and Cost metrics for exceptions and trends, define and implement corrective and improvement actions, use data for prioritization
- Proactively applying LEAN principles and tools in everyday work.
- engineering/ technical degree (minimum Bachelor’s level) at area of Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science,
- at least 4 additional years of relevant experience in an engineering/technologist position,
- demonstrated ability to utilize Route Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) to identify and analyze problems,
- awareness of GE Aviation Production System and SAP,
- awareness of LEAN - 6Sigma principles and tools,
- strong oral and written communication skills English and Hungarian,
- strong interpersonal skills,
- ability to influence others and lead small teams,
- effective problem identification and solution implementation skills,
- lead initiatives of high scope and impact to business (local/external),
- ability to coordinate and execute own and/or assigned group projects simultaneously,
- ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- proven analytical and data visualization skills (scorecards, metrics development),
- proven organizational skills,
- advanced use of MS Office tools such as Excel and Word.
- Master degree at Aerospace, Powerplant or Machine design engineering degree,
- prior experience in area of R&D or New Product Introduction Initiatives,
- prior experience in manufacturing,
- 3D modeling in NX, Solid Edge, Catia or equivalent,
- experience with 3D printing technology,
- experience in product, new product implementation and/or quality engineering,
- understating and practical use of Aviation Regulatory system and nomenclature, OEM Engine Shop Manuals/AMM or other Aviation related technical documentation
- Employment contract in a stable company
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Dynamic, innovative international working place with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Good working atmosphere in the organizational culture promoting Diversity & Inclusion.
- Professional working tools
- Attractive social benefits package: Private medical care, additional insurance and lunch allowance
- Flexible working time
- Mechanical Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Process Engineer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply:
You can apply with 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.