Junior Accounting Manager
- Control selected accounting processes of the Group
- Take part in or lead projects that improve the performance (efficiency, quality and timeliness) of accounting operations
- Contribute to monthly book closings
- Support external and internal audits
- Cooperate with, and in your areas control the work of, the outsourced accounting services provider of the Group.
- Finalized university or college degree in economics, majoring in finance or accounting
- International accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, etc) is an advantage
- 2-5 years work experience in similar area, preferably at a multinational company
- Experience in the use of ERP systems
- Good Excel knowledge
- Firm understanding of key accounting concepts, particularly IFRS
- Strong interpersonal skills, primarily leadership, thinking/problem solving and communication. Ability to work independently
- Fluent English
Purpose of the position:
The Junior Accounting Manager is responsible for controlling selected accounting processes and entities of the Group. This is an important role in a small team within Finance that, among other things, manages the Group’s financial reporting to the London Stock Exchange.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Accounting Manager of the Group.
- Finance, Accounting
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time