IT transformation professional lead
IT transformation lead is responsible for driving and supervising the execution of IT transformation, in line with local/group business and technology requirements.
The job requires strong strategic mindset with holistic view and IT architect skills.
- Evaluate IT transformation possibilities/methods across the group units:
- Understand and harmnize regional/local expectations
- Prepare decisin materials containing all relevant aspects of different transformation paths
- Participate in pilt/trial projects regionally (travel may be required abroad from time to time)
- Align transfrmation concept with key stakeholders
- Understand and advocate corporate strategy, further cascade to strategic/tactical IT transformation roadmaps
- Contribute to IT strategy planning and defining related target architecture (supporting Chief Architect)
- Assess organizational and operating model changes required for successful transformation and present it to relevant decision makers
- Assign KPIs to transformation activities and evaluate them regularly
- Keep track of IT transformation activities and provide visibility of actual status to the management
- Propose and drive changes to optimize the execution of transformation
- Represent technology aspects in vendor evaluation
Do not hesitate to apply if you have:
- University /College degree
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- At least 10 year professional experience in IT area, vendor landscape, industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to lead and influence, effectively communicate and cooperate
- TOGAF, SOA, ITIL certifications are an advantage
- Solid knowledge of BSS related IT application and communication services landscape
- Understanding of business drivers and stakeholder requirements, ability to balance costs against benefits
Why choose us?
You can have a real impact on the success of a multinational company, moreover, in an industry where mobile technologies and digital innovations are at their turn. In addition to the fix, announced payment and the performance bonus, you get a benefit package of 700,000 HUF per year. It is natural that you get a business laptop and company mobile with unlimited internet access. Our headquarters in Hungary is waiting for you in one of the most modern environment.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT, Telecom Manager
- Project Management
- Full time
- >10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Törökbálint, 2045 Pannon út 1.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.