For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
IT Infrastructure Change Manager
The primary component of this job is to review IT Infrastructure changes content and approve or reject them based on various criteria such as the estimation of the risks of impact, the adherence to MSCI policies and standards, or the scheduling. Beside managing change requests, this position involves reporting, participating in continuous process improvements or participating in change awareness actions, such as educate users.
This is a key and central role for MSCI as it ensures smooth implementation of IT Infrastructure changes globally. This role requires frequent discussions with IT Infrastructure engineers or operators located in any of our offices. It requires excellent knowledge of IT Infrastructure, a good knowledge of IT Infrastructure operations & engineering functions within a large organization, and a good understanding of the ITIL framework and IT risk management.
- Review and approve/reject IT Infrastructure change requests globally after impact/risk assessment
- Help and Educate users on the change management process
- Track and report IT Infrastructure change process issues or breaches
- Work with Global Change Management for collecting & publishing Maintenance and Blackout windows
- Communicate rules and tools changes to IT Infrastructure change users
- Report on IT Infrastructure change data and metrics
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure teams for process improvements
- Stay informed on MSCI IT Infrastructure components and processes
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Technical or Engineering degree preferred (BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science)
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in an IT Infrastructure role
- Experience in Change Management discipline within a customer facing IT organization
- Excellent knowledge of IT Infrastructure components and services within large organizations (Datacenter, Cloud computing, Network, Storage, Servers, Desktops, Core Infrastructures Services)
- ITIL qualified at least to foundation level. Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of ITIL principles governing Service Operation processes, but specifically Change Management processes in a live service environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working in financial services, telecommunications or other information-sensitive businesses.
- Experience in working in a global and multi-cultural environment
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this role please send your CV.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.