Internal Auditor and Risk Specialist / Compliance Manager
Delivery Hero with its 27,000+ employees have one common goal globally: an amazing delivery experience. To achieve this, we are working as one team across more than 50 countries. foodpanda (NetPincér), part of the Delivery Hero network and the leading online multivertical quick commerce delivery platform in Hungary, has been helping Hungarians for 22 years now and managed to grow out of a small college start up to an e-commerce force to reckon with.
We are looking for an Internal Auditor and Risk Specialist to join our NetPincér Finance and Legal team of 18 people in our Budapest office. In case you are an expert of risk, compliance, and internal controls, thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, you should apply now.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement the standard GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) processes, controls and policies defined by the HQ GRC department, including leading practices, policies and embed practices into the local organization;
- Proactively manage projects with a focus on solution implementation and process improvement;
- Provide thought partnership, risk analytics (e.g. return on risk mitigation investments), and recommendations around remediation, risk mitigation, or process improvement to the local C-Level, management and functional leaders;
- Design and implement local internal controls together with the control owners in accordance with global ICS policies and guidelines, considering the minimum control requirements provided by the global Internal Controls;
- Initiate and coordinate procedures for evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls and ensure remediation of identified weaknesses at local level;
- Develop and provide ongoing guidance and training concepts for relevant control owners and other responsible persons.
- Adjust the Compliance Program to local requirements in close alignment with global Compliance, and ensure that all local regulatory and other relevant compliance obligations are defined, identified, documented and updated;
- Reports to local CFO (Budapest) and Head of GRC (Berlin).
- Master and/ or bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, IT, Risk Management, Law or related areas
- 3 to 5+ years of professional experience and leadership skills in a compliance / risk management / internal controls and / or internal audit
- Conceptual skills including quantitative methods for risk management, process-oriented and problem-solving attitude as well as strong organizational skills and hands-on mentality
- Experience with internal control environments and frameworks (e.g. COSO, COBIT)
- Knowledge of various functional areas of finance, including law and regulatory compliance
- Strong communication and social skills
- Developed presentation, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Conceptual skills, process-oriented and problem-solving attitude as well as strong organizational skills and hands-on mentality
- Ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to work cooperatively with other internal departments and external service providers
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Solicitor, Legal Advisor, Legal Counsellor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest IX. kerület,Czuczor utca
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!