Industrial Gas Turbine Mechanical Site Installation Leader
- Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronical (BsC or MsC)
- Electrical knowledge is an advantage
- 2+year previous work experience in either mechanics, electricity, energy, operation and maintenance, sea or aviation
- English language skill (intermediate level or above)
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Flexibility - commonly the delegations are up to 10-12 weeks long
- Self-sufficient, independent, quality-oriented personality
- Team player mindset, excellent adaptability
- Ability to lead and motivate other people
- Ability to adapt new cultures and environments
Lead the mechanical installation of new gas turbine
Lead local labor (10-30 people) in the installation work of gas turbine plants on customer sites
- Keeping contact with customers and project management
- Reporting and keeping documentations up-to-date
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Opportunity to have an active engineering role on Siemens Energy future handling complex projects with a high digitalization level
- Be trained and work on sites all over the world
- Working with an international teams and business environments
- Competitive benefit package
- Excellent opportunity for professional development on a new tailored organization for Siemens Energy business
- Siemens Energy provides technical and expert support in our regional training centres
- Siemens Energy follows EU guidelines and business standards for workers abroad
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Our on-site implementation team supports the resource management of Siemens Energy global projects in Gas and Power divisions from high-end compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants. Our engineers carry out on-site implementation of worldwide projects.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Head of Engineering
- Electrical Engineer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest, XV. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!