HR Partner Consulting Kft.
- Manage and plan relevant (departmental) budget and proactively manage the costs.
- Define and communicate priorities for various HR actions and supervise their introduction at the country level (including Performance management, annual salary- and bonus reviews, employee surveys, HR analytics, etc.). Countries: Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, Turkey
- Provide proactive HR management advice / support during organizational changes, restructuring programs, audits and due diligence-related activities being carried out in the country.
- Identify, attract and interview potential candidates for key vacant positions.
- Manage labour relations by administering union contracts, grievances, arbitration proceedings and contract negotiations;
- Advise, manage and administer compensation & benefits programs within the countries.
- Act as HR business partner during the resolution of various major business issues of HR nature.
- Stimulate and facilitate personal development, including mentoring of internal candidates selected for key management positions within the countries.
- Provide advice to the line management in relation to Works Council and Labour Unions active in the supervised legal entities as well as representing the company towards them.
- Implement and administer HR improvement initiatives at country level.
- Align local procedures with global/regional HR standards and implements on country level.
- Ensure compliance to company- and local requirements within the administration of the employee / payroll data in the subordinated legal entities.
- Gets familiar with applicable global/regional/site HR policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct/HS&E standards and acts in compliance with all regulations.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, XV. kerület
- A master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent;
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in HR Business Support;
- Experience working in an international, matrix organization;
- A proven track record managing multidisciplinary (change) projects;
- A good understanding of local labor-, tax- and social security laws;
- Strong compensation and benefits, budget planning skills
- A solid knowledge of financial processes (budgeting, cost allocation, recharging);
- Fluency in English language (both verbal and written).
- A strategic mindset and strong business acumen;
- The ability to prioritize your and your team’s time and activities, within a multiple priority and deadline-oriented environment;
- A positive personality with a high level of emotional and cross-cultural intelligence
- Calm, accurate, assertive, deliver under deadline pressure
What you can expect from us
- A company which will stand on stable legs even in the hard times
- A professional business team who supports each other
- A strong salary package to compensate your efforts
How to apply:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!