Game Server Developer [C#]
Engineering - Budapest, Hungary
Are you ready to develop professionally and personally?
Play’n GO is a leading provider within the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting edge products, both technically and creatively.
If you are not only looking for a new job but for a passion as well, join our cross-functional agile team as a C# Game Server Developer and work on all activities related to the delivery of our products!
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for
- Communicating server implementation with game client developers
- Writing the game server and implementing game logic
- Designing and documenting the requirements
- Ensure code quality by: unit testing, code reviews
You’re the ideal candidate if you
- have solid knowledge in C#
- understand statistics and probability theory
- love to document your code
- have good understanding of the different Design Patterns
- have good oral and written English skills
It’s a plus if you
- have experience in Git
- are familiar with Unit Testing (xUnit)
- know and used Agile Methodologies
- worked previously in game industry
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunity
- Fancy office environment (fun zone, fruits, coffee, game room) in Budapest city centre
- Challenging projects in a young, dynamic and professional multinational community
- Great team spirit, fun events
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1052 Deák Ferenc utca 3-5.
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you have any questions, just contact Zsuzska Keszi.