Functional Consultant MES
Budapest or Székesfehérvár
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
The Subject Matter Expert, MES is the solution expert of one or more functional area/module in MES.
- Roll out Template solution to locations according to MES program,
- Quality and detailed scheduling for all areas are the main focus areas,
- He/She is considered as the face to the customer working closely (onsite) with business and Solutioning team (Solution Architects, Functional specialists, developers, etc.),
- He/she is accountable for the following tasks within the change control process:
- Configure MES for respective area,
- Create Training Material,
- Train Key Users,
- Address business questions/requests according to the methodology.
- He/she is responsible to address business questions / requests according to the methodology,
- He/she reviews and supports testing of the developer code for developments in conjunction with developers and liaises and resolves faults identified with the Data Migration / Integration and Testing teams in support of testing cycles.
- College or University Degree,
- Five years plus working with MES / ERP or variant in a hands-on project environment:
- Experience in enterprise-level MES / ERP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success,
- Extensive experience with application configuration, including workflows,
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation,
- Expert level understanding of MES / ERP systems (Hydra preferably) modules and underlying architecture design,
- Experience in designing MES/ERP software components,
- Experience integrating MES/ERP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools,
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Full lifecycle MES/ ERP experience in manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations,
- Expert in depth understanding of business functions. Specific knowledge of at least one of the following modules:
- Quality and detailed scheduling,
- Shop floor & Manufacturing,
- Supply Chain.
- Intimate knowledge of Change management approaches and techniques e.g. stakeholder analysis, stakeholder mapping, content creation and delivery,
- BCS Practitioner Certificate or equivalent,
- PRINCE2 certificate,
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Professional multinational environment
- Possibilities to improve
- Career opportunities
- 13th month salary
- Christmas benefit
- Yearly premium
- Private health care insurance
- Company pension scheme membership
- Company events
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!