Hungary, Budapest, Full time
- Deploying web applications with Docker and Kubernetes on Linux environment.
- Providing high availability, scalable services for all of the Liligo IT teams.
- Designing and scaling Cassandra, MySQL databases and maintaining messaging systems like Artemis, Kafka and ActiveMQ.
- Building CI/CD pipelines for microservice architecture components built with Spring framework and NodeJS.
- Fine tuning Gitlab CI and Jenkins jobs on dockerized, Kubernetes environments.
- 2-3 years experience in a Devops / System Administration role
- Experience with Linux configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Application container and virtualization knowledge
- Docker experience is a must
- Basic understanding of Java programming
- Being open to both software operations and development
- Experience with Jenkins and Gitlab CI
- Kubernetes experience is an advantage
We are looking for you if you have:
- A passion to get the job done to the best of your knowledge: this is not just a job, it’s a career!
- A positive attitude and team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- An easy to access, calm and cozy office in the heart of Budapest
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- A chance to investigate the newest technological trends
- The ability to impact the business, you can make a difference!
- A chance to join an international team
- A chance to demonstrate your table soccer skills!
- Social event on every Wednesday evening (Lilidrink)
- Friday morning breakfast (company provided)
- Flexible home office opportunities (after probation time)
- Music room (piano, guitar etc)
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication