Device Technical Engineer
- Providing aftersales support for the daily business management and target monitoring.
- Spare parts, logistic and expenses management for after-sales service.
- Being responsible for the completion of technical and administrative tasks
- VOC handling; providing trainings for the contract center and for the service partners
- Customer relationship of terminal products service aspect management and improvement.
- Bachelor or higher degree in administration of Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering or Computer Engineering or related commerce or science discipline;
- 1-2 years’ experience in service area of telecommunication industry
- Deep knowledge of Android devices and telecommunications network (2-3 years of experience)
- VOC handling experience
- Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluency in Hungarian and English
- Good planning and controlling skills
- Must welcome challenges
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills with a wide variety of people
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word 2007 or Adobe PDF) (indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations). Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei.