Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Active participation in the planning group of the Cable Television Investment Department, reviewing plans related to HFC networks.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- HFC/Deep Fiber network expertise of subcontracted plans of cable television network development projects, review and approval of plans.
- Review and approve aerial and underground designs prepared by subcontractors
- Coordination of design work for cable television and HFC networks
- Participation as an expert in the tasks of the planning group.
- Performing smaller HFC design works
- Compliance with official regulations and requirements;
- Compliance with the requirements of the electricity network regulations;
- Compliance with peer-to-peer specifications and requirements;
- Compliance with Vodafone system specifications and requirements.
- Actively manage mini project in work flow system from design perspective
- Support network inventory team from HFC network design point of view
- Effective collaboration with peers in the development of optical networks
- Collaboration with Vodafone GNED and Mobile Network Development Managers for complex network development projects
- Internal liaison with project managers, Registration Group, other organizational units.
- Working in a matrix organization for efficient work.
- External liaison with designers, authorities, municipalities, power providers, construction subcontractors, other organizations.
- Cooperation in the introduction of new systems of Vodafone group.
- Technical support for project managers to subcontractors.
We are looking for you if you have
- Graduate degree: communications technical engineer
- Professional qualification: HFC / FTTH technological knowledge, 5 years of experience in HFC network design
- Determination, confidence
- Deadline sensitivity
- Knowledge of AutoCad
- Logical, technical way of thinking
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Valid category "B" driving license
- Conversational knowledge of English
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Manufacturing, Production
- CAD designer, Draftsperson
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!