We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Global Solutions combines various processes ranging from global transformation delivery, project and programme portfolio management, change management, template, business process management, automation centre of excellence, global data management and others.
Join our Data Analytics Services Function and advance your career as a
Data Quality Lead
In this role You will:
- Dashboarding & Workflow:
- Build and maintain effective analytics and escalation mechanisms which detect poor data and drive resolution
- Design, build and deploy data quality dashboards and drives self-service
- Determine escalation paths and constructs workflow
- Collaborate with IT & analytics teams to drive innovation (AI, ML, cognitive science etc.)
- DQ Improvement Plans:
- Create, embed, and drive business ownership of DQ improvement plans
- Build data quality improvement plans
- Set targets for data improvements / maturity. Monitors and intervenes when sufficient progress is not being made
- Support initiatives which are driving data clean-up of existing data landscape
- Data Analysis:
- Own and execute quality assessments to aid improvements to operational process and BAU initiatives
- Analyze and profile data to expose patterns indicating data quality issues
- Drive root cause analysis to expose quality issues in data create and analytics consumption
- Work with business process specialists to understand process chains and process steps (CRUD) to find opportunities to drive and measure data at the point of creation
- Expose financial impacts of data issues
- Data Governance:
- Work with data governance teams to establish data quality criteria and standards
- Support data owners and data governance activities with quality metrics and the health of data
- Support the Head of Data in running Data Governance Forums including the provisioning of a proven fact-base for data quality performance
- Project Delivery:
- Oversee, direct colleagues and participate in delivery of data quality activities including profiling, establishing conversion criteria and resolving technical and business DQ issues
We have the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in data quality/governance roles, in creating dashboards & workflows (powerBI Qlikview etc.)
- Crafting analytics and insight in a DQ setting (powerBI)
- Profiling and analysis skills (SAP Info Steward, Informatica)
- Solid grasp of data change methods incl. catalogues, glossaries and models
- Persuading, influencing and communication at a senior level
- Experience across both operational and analytics / science settings
- Proficiency in English
AT bp, WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ENVIRONMENT & BENEFITS TO YOU:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Head of Unit
- 5-10 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 1-3.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!