Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Sapa businesses. We welcome all our employees to become an essential element within Sapa’s culture so we can form the future together through global projects and culturally colorful teams.
Credit & Collection Analyst
- Gathering information obtaining financial/balance and payment information of customers
- Assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information, reviewing customer’s creditworthiness
- Analysing and evaluating regional, industry and sector trends
- Recommending credit limits and payment terms for customers.
- Reviewing of customer’s credit limits, regularly
- Suggesting payment schemes
- Recommending securities
- Assisting commercial organization in negotiating with customers
- Reporting customer’s credit limits and risks regularly
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration
- Fluency in English & other European language(s) (Preferred: Polish/Scandinavian/French)
- 1-3 years of experience in Credit, or Finance & Accounting field is required
- Good communication and client oriented problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accuracy and self-sufficiency
- Confident user of MS Office tools
- Banking experience in trade services/risk analyses
- Experience in Central and Eastern European region
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
Location: Budapest, XI. kerület