Credit Analyst (1 year Fixed Term Contract)
Please note this is a 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
At Albemarle, our team improves lives through sustainable innovation. From consumer electronics and packaging to pharma chemicals and petroleum refining, our highly diversified products and services enhance value for customers in over 100 countries. With opportunity that’s as wide as the world, we have all the components in place for your professional success. Get a better view of career fulfillment by joining us as a Credit Analyst. This position is based in Budapest and part of a Global Team.
- Responsible for assessing and managing credit risk for new and existing customers for a defined region or business unit in line with the Global Credit policy.
- Gather and analyze financial data on customers, using market information, data provided by credit agencies, through the internet or directly from the customer.
- Evaluate new customers’ credit applications.
- Review existing customers’ credit limits and propose renewal or changes as necessary.
- Approve customers’ credit limits in line with delegation level set in the Global Credit policy.
- Review and manage credit hold on sales orders on a daily basis.
- Release or keep credit block on sales orders where appropriate and communicate with Customer Service, Collection and Sales teams about required terms to remove the block.
- Review payment term applications of existing customers and prospects, make recommendation and approve what payment term can be offered.
- Proactively communicate with Customer Service, Collection, Sales and Business teams as well as the Finance organization.
- Work independently, handle credit portfolio of a defined region or business unit with little or no supervision.
- Able to perform complex credit analysis and handle more complex cases in a self-reliant way, make recommendations for resolving issues.
- College or university degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong basic financial accounting knowledge, preferably CPA or similar qualification
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 1-3 years professional experience in Credit Management or similar fields is preferred, but not a must
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and verbal, any other language is advantage
- Logical thinking and pay attention to the details, even under pressure
- Assertive behavior
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- Competencies: strong drive for action, excellent analytical, inter-personal, communication and problem solving skills, good time-manager and be able to organize your day-to-day duties
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- Temporary work
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.