KPMG Sports Advisory Practice is looking for a new colleague to deliver BI solutions to clients. The main responsibility of the role is to support the maintenance and development of the Football Benchmark product (collection of Microsoft Power B dashboards and reports) and to design, maintain and develop new data models and reports for our prospective clients. The role also includes data analysis and occasional report writing tasks. The ideal applicant is a football lover, who possess a deep understanding of Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Service or have experience with working with similar business intelligence solutions.
Business Intelligence reporting expert
KPMG's Sports Advisory Practice
We’ll provide you with…
- Career growth within an international business environment
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package
- A job where you can use your creativity
- To be a part of a young, motivated and international team
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- Prepare and manage datasets for analysis (Microsoft Excel, SQL, etc.).
- Design and develop reports using Microsoft Power BI to present datasets in a meaningful and interactive way. This includes new additions to Football Benchmark and custom-made reports for advisory engagements alike. The latter could be related to football or other industries.
- Support the maintenance of the already existing Power BI reports of Football Benchmark, which cover three distinct topics: Club Finance & Operations, Social Media Analytics and Football Player Valuation. The tasks include data cleaning, implementation of new functions, update of chats/tables, etc.
- Check out the free version of the Football Benchmark reports after registration at KPMG’s website.
- Keep up to date with the latest development in the field of business intelligence (especially with Microsoft Power BI), implement the best practices in the reports.
- Act as a liaison between the Sports Advisory Practice and other teams who support our work (e.g. other teams within KPMG Hungary, external suppliers, etc.).
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if…
- 1-3 years of experience with Microsoft Power BI (or with a similar business intelligence/data visualization solution) and reporting/data modeling
- Advanced MS Excel experience/skills; SQL knowledge and good design skills are a plus
- Degree in a business or information technology related discipline
- Fluent English language, additional languages are an advantage, Hungarian knowledge is a plus
- To be based in Budapest, Hungary with flexibility to travel internationally
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1134 Váci út 31.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English and/or Hungarian CVs.