Analog Field Applications Intern (m/f/d)
in Budapest, Hungary (26038BR)
In this role you´ll be part of a team of Engineers in Budapest that are working with customers, development and marketing teams. The team determines their major design challenges and partners with them on creating solutions that focus on ease-of-use and add value to their solution. You may also spend hands-on time in a TI lab tackling problems and delivering innovative development solutions that support our products and drive revenue.
- Supporting the team translating customer problems into technical solutions
- Creation and refinement of collaterals for our products (documentation)
- Design and test of application circuits, reference designs or prototypes
- Troubleshooting and debugging silicon and application circuits
- Support improvement and automation of system design and application activities
- Support Systems and Application Engineers working with customers solving their design challenges
- Product specific measurements and spec compliance evaluation by using technology specific tools
Texas Instruments Deutschland
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!