Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
The following opportunity is available at the
Budapest Finance of Marriott hotels in Budapest:
- Manage end to end processing Accounts Payable invoices and Employee Expenses
- Maintain consistent contact with vendors & suppliers to ensure the Company is fully reconciled with vendors at all times
- Creating and checking payment process in SUN System
- PO and non-PO invoice booking, Credit Notes
- Reconciliation and payment of the intercompany transactions and reconciliation of the relevant AP accounts
- Assist in developing appropriate policies and controls for related responsibilities
- Prepare month-end journal entries and BS reconciliations
- Provide support to the accounting team and all other duties and projects as assigned
- Keep contact with accounting authorities/auditors
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests and other assigned tasks
- Higher education (degree in accounting or finance is a huge advantage)
- Conversational level of English knowledge
- At least 1 year accounting experience
- Experience in vendor communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Can work independent and proactive attitude
- Experience in hospitality is an advantage
- This position will be based in the Budapest Marriott Hotel”
- Finance, Accounting
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.