We are seeking for our partner company a highly motivated Web Software Engineer to join the team of skilled professionals.
- develop and code for client-facing web applications, writing software with focus on great user experience and performance,
- participate in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets, turning feature requests and technical requirements into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions,
- shape the internal software architecture and development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- expert in web technologies and APIs (HTTP2, HTML, Browser JS APIs, WebSockets etc.),
- competent in with at least one of the dominating scripting languages for web - PHP, Python, Elixir,
- comfortable working across the stack and understanding how all the pieces fit together (front-end, middleware, network layer, etc.),
- performance and optimisation experience on client side,
- a good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills,
- a good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff,
- a keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in web development,
- bias towards action. You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative and humble. You get things done.
- Our client tends to use Ruby and NodeJs a lot. It won’t be part of your main work, but it’ll be a nice to have.
- Cafeteria package
- private health insurance
- trainings (hard skills and soft skills)
- Udemy and Linux Academy
- English course with a native speaker teacher
- Parking, bicycle storage in the underground garage, etc.
- Office building in the 13th district (close to tube station)
- Core time: between 10 am- 4 pm
- Home office
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.