Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as a
UI Motion Designer
Your role in a nutshell:
As a UI Motion Designer, you are an integral part of our design team and an expert practitioner who influences and collaborate with designers building digital products. You love problem solving, confident to embrace the unknown, and you are able to work cross-functionally in distributed teams. You are part of a dedicated team of specialists committed to producing world-changing products in the technology industry and share our focus on user centred design and a passion for learning and experimenting.
Why you will love your job:
- You will support product development squads, responsible for driving motion design as a critical element in the user experience, improving motion design assets over our design system, and continue building the holistic UI motion design framework
- You will work closely with the UI Design Manager to design high-quality user interfaces and experiences on behalf of Design Studio, a global Centre of Excellence providing Vodafone Group and local markets with strategic design guidance
- You will be responsible for the motion design language and principles, working with Product Owners and UI Designers in multiple squads towards product goals
- You will design and develop motion design to contribute to our flagship products & services, Source (Vodafone’s Design System) and the different design studio initiatives
- You will drive innovation via motion design concepts to support Design Studio as Centre of Excellence
- You will have the ability to search for improvements to products and services and work with the squads to implement them.
- You will develop meaningful and delightful animations while ensuring the brand direction and user's needs are always centered in the experience
- You will provide animation concepts and other design elements, ranging from prototypes and presentations visualisation to style-guides documentation
What you will bring to the team:
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) in design, fine art, digital media, graphic design, product design or industrial design
- Strong experience in After effects, Principle and\or Framer, Axure. Lottie
- Knowledge of web and app best practices involving device performance and technical constraints
- Experience in a commercial product, service and/or telecoms or technology company
- Extensive visual and motion design experience (>4 years), preferably in an agency environment, with some industry recognition and at least 1 year experience working on user interface\product design.
- Experience working in agile teams, driving forward product goals and metrics, building engaging products and working with design systems
- Solid understanding of user-centred design, UX principles, best practices and how motion design can improve the user experience
- Communicate well with team members, including those in different countries.
- Demonstrate proficiency communicating throughout the design process while formulating high-level motion design frameworks
- Extensive experience in prototyping and translating UI animations & micro-interactions into specifications for product development
- Comfortable with a broad range of visual styles, animations and cinematic narratives
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Graphic Designer, Photo Editor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!