Join Vodafone Hungary’s Technology discover graduate program !
We are looking for…
…talents who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, graduates who are curious to the world and the opportunities it has to offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick-start your career.
Join us for this 2-year-long journey and make a difference in 4 areas of our business!
What’s in it for you
• Build expertise in your chosen area
• Try yourself in 4 rotations – up to 4 different departments during the program
• Work on strategic projects that shape the future and have an impact on your environment
• Have business exposure and accountability from day one
• Get the maximum out of yourself personally and professionally
Vodafone is not just a Telco, it’s a Tech Comms company. You will be at the centre of Vodafone’s technology strategy & implementation. This will cover a wide range from technology designs to deliver Networks and IT through to Security, Big Data and beyond! All this is to ensure we distribute world-leading technology to empower Enterprise and Consumer customers to be confidently and securely connected. Vodafone has become more than just a mobile service provider. We're heavily invested in 5G, fixed line, Internet of Things, AI and Cloud & Hosting. All of which you will be able to explore. You’ll get to unleash your ideas and apply them to real business projects that you can own from day one.
Areas you could find yourself working in:
• Governance, Quality & Partner Management
• Technology Security
• Technology Enterprise Services
• Network Development
• Portfolio Management
• Technology Operations
What we’re looking for
• Recent graduation (bachelor’s or master’s) within one year
• Proficiency in English
• Customer focus and commercial savviness
• Curiosity and passion for the future of technology
• Creativity and adaptability
• Intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
What we offer:
• Competitive salary (optional salary increase based on performance assessment)
• Cafeteria package
• Laptop & mobile phone (with employee tariff package)
• Life & accident insurance
• Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities)
• Flexibility: home office opportunity & flexi office environment
• Buddy and mentor who will support you
Sounds exciting? If so, we would love to hear about you!
Start date: March 2020
Duration of Programme: 2 years (you will receive a permanent contract, after the 2 years you will be supported to find your landing position that fits your career path)
Location: Vodafone Hungary – Budapest, 9th district
Requirement: Preference for technology related degree disciplines: Electrical and General Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analytics, AI/Robotics.
Closing date: 1st March 2020
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people that make us a great place to work.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - native
Budapest,1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.