EXIS is a yet small, but rapidly developing IT Services Company, with a new head office located in Budapest XI. We are assisting companies of various sizes and industries on the fields of outsourced system administration and network management as well as device maintenance and specific operative IT assignments. We have full time contracts with large multinational corporations, whereas we provide regular support for SME’s or even accept project tasks for households and individuals. In order to further strengthen our in-house team and our external/remote network we are currently looking for
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR - PROJECT MANAGER
What we are eager to know about you
- your field(s) of expertise
- your background (studies, schools, certifications, history, experience, references)
- your level (junior, senior, expert)
- your availability (full time, part time or occasional)
- the type(s) of contract you accept (employment, invoice based, or commissioned by the hour)
- your location (availability on site, or for remote tasks mainly)
- your level of English (it is only required for certain projects, but indispensable when working with and for foreign clients)
- if you enjoy trouble shooting, including unusual challenges and always want to be the one who finds the solution
- if you don’t mind monotony with recurring, repetitive task (such as installation of software, setting up user profiles, or unplugging & re-plugging of hardware)
- if you have no problems with time management and deadlines, no matter what
- if you are mercilessly precise; understand and demand accuracy when working
- if you accept, that work is only ready, when it is 100% complete, all minor details are proof-tested, and will surely not have to be re-done
- if you have a driver’s license (just an advantage)
- if you have a car (just information)
Some of the activities that need to be covered
- Software and hardware operation and maintenance of computer equipment (servers, PC workstations, networks and network devices).
- Performing full system administrator and system operator activities
- Server operation, physical and virtualized systems, container virtualization, VMware, Linux and Windows Server environments.
- Condition assessment of computer equipment, preparation of software and hardware inventory
- Diagnosis, fault finding and general repair of computer equipment faults.
- Configuration of local and internet networks, setting up routers and Wi-Fi, integrating servers and workstations into existing networks.
- E-mail setup and Internet connection setup.
- Installing new operating systems, updating existing systems, restoring / retaining data when replacing devices, reinstalling software with an installation source.
- Physical maintenance, dedusting of computer equipment.
- Software maintenance of computer equipment.
- Cleaning, and removal of viruses and spyware.
- Preparation of IT audits in accordance with annual IT planning and management.
- Development of data backup and archiving system, supervision of backups.
- Continuous replenishment of supplies (e.g. toners) and consumables.
- Installation, maintenance, setup and service of IP phones.
- Remote trouble shooting
- Any other task not defined above, which may be construed as an integral part of the activities associated with the operation and maintenance of a business IT environment
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Project Management
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest, XI. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
If you feel addressed and wish to become a member of a young and enthusiastic team that offers a friendly, but sometimes a bit hectic atmosphere, please do not hesitate, just open your mailer and send us your intro and résumé including a photo and your expected remuneration (salary, monthly fee or hourly rate) ASAP.
First interviews will be held online, via Zoom. (Note: Our new website is on its way, don’t let the current one discourage you :) )