What do we do?
- IT consultancy
- development and testing
- operation support
- project management
- system integration
Our colleagues said:
„Although Capgemini is a global company, you still feel valued as an individual.”
„The company encourages learning and
improving our skills.”
„ Seven values (honesty, boldness, trust,
freedom, team spirit, modesty, fun) lie at the
heart of everything we do. Capgemini is the
only company where one of the values
- Capgemini Hungary is looking for an experienced Solution Architect
- Preparing application and technical architecture solution designs in complex IT environments.
- Providing data for business benefit and value proposition analysis, identifying architecture alternatives and comparing their costs and benefits.
- Ensuring good and efficient coordination with other domain architects in order to define the best architectural solution.
- Ensuring the conformity of the designed solutions to architectural standards, rules and roadmap of a certain environment. Supervising the implementation and delivery of the designed solution.
- Contributing to the definition and maintenance of architecture vision and roadmap.
- Following up the general trends in terms of sector specific architectures & technologies and identifying opportunities/solutions to enforce the agility of the architecture and to enable quick adjustments to future requirements.
- Performing As-Is To-Be analysis, defining and executing solution demos, also to define and support the scope for Proof of Concepts or Pilot.
- Supporting sales activities with concept and proposal preparation.
- University/college degree in information/computer science or related field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Understanding business requirements and mapping them into defined deliverables, developing technical requirements, solution architecture design, work breakdown of projects, project schedule.
- Good moderation and conflict resolution skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with architecture standards and frameworks (like Frameworx, BIAN TOGAF, IAF, etc.), and with architecture tools (Enterprise Architect, Aris, etc.).
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Good communication in both English and Hungarian language.
Why to choose us:
- Capgemini Global in-house training and continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary package (base salary + cafeteria + annual bonus system)
- Fun: free coffee/tea in the kitchen; team/company events
- Medical benefit package
- Recreational area
- Inspiring working atmosphere
- All You Can Move Sport Pass
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.