Start something big today. Apply as:
Software Project Leader
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. More than 1800 engineers are working together on numerous complex automotive products from every side of vehicles. As an unique location you can recognize various fields of engineering from software to mechanical or hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products which are representing state of art mobility technologies.
The Bosch Group continues its dynamic growth in 2017. We are looking for new colleagues in various engineering groups.
Your contribution to something big
- Development of customer specific embedded software components for Electric Power Steering systems
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring of software development and testing
- Planning and coordinating software releases
- SW requirements analysis, effort estimations
- Developing technical realization together with SW Team
- Specifying software requirements
- Ensuring process compliance within project
- vActive participation and responsibility in each phase of the project from start to production
- Close cooperation with international development partners; Close cooperation with different domains (HW engineers, System engineers, Test engineers)
What distinguishes you
- Bsc/Msc degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable.
- 2+ years of Experience with embedded software development in the automotive industry
- 2+ years of Experience in project management is mandatory
- Experience in requirements management
- English and German advanced
- Experience with ASPICE, ISO26262, UML, DOORS, ClearQuest,
- ClearCase is an asset during the recruitment process
- Initiative and creativity, persuasion and assertiveness, social skills and organisational competencies
- Self-motivated and responsible way of working
- Enjoy working in an international team
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- German - intermediary/communicative
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Reference Code SW_PrL_AS
Please send your English and Hungarian CV and apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.