Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Signalling Platform Engineer
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Within European Network Engineering organization, the Signalling Platform Engineer is a cross-country profile in charge to manage signalling network evolution and strategy for European VF OpCos in according and collaboration with Vodafone Group Network recommendations.
Signalling Platform Engineer will cover a large number of design activities: identify where and how signalling platforms evolution can anticipate or mitigate potential issues, proactively driving improvement and development, constantly monitor the traffic trend and finally collaborate with local demand to manage needs coming from new commercial offer or traffic grow.
Signaling domain is following the technology evolution and will have a fundamental role in 5G network resiliency and service orchestration.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Define technical specifications for the integration of new nodes, new functionalities or implementation of new software release into the network aiming towards harmonization across region
- Engineering and Testing; define technical specifications for the integration of new nodes or main features/sw releases, Define and review testing specifications according the platform integration needs, lead the test list harmonization journey cross country
- Actively support the VF Germany and VF Hungary signaling network design and delivery
- Ensure zero incidents for the platforms in scope due to network design and planning activities. Monitor and assess their performance and plan any necessary optimisation actions
- Contribute in 5G CORE network design and deployment
We are looking for you if you have
- Deep knowledge of mobile network architectures and systems
- Telecommunication Technical background (basics on Data and voice services).
- Experience managing complex and inter functional projects
- Communication and analytic skills
- Advanced English and very good English in negotiation phases
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!