Senior Front End Developer
We Are Black Swan
Black Swan creates better outcomes through technology and the power of prediction.
Our products transform the way brands create value from data, finding insights and solutions that create an advantage for their business. We analyse consumer behaviour using public and private data, then build cutting-edge technology based on predictive models to create better outcomes - we call this “Applied Prediction”.
Bringing together a passionate and talented team, we thrive on change, innovating across social intelligence and big data. Launched in 2011, we today employ around 200 people across 3 continents and are set to grow even more throughout the years.
Our long-term relationships and work with some of the world’s leading consumer-focused brands (e.g. Peppsico, Disney, Panasonic, Tesco, GSK) is getting us noticed – in 2015, we were shortlisted for a Data IQ Talent Award and have been named Britain’s fastest start-up by The Sunday Times ranked #1 in their inaugural ‘Start Up Track 15’.
Welcome to the Front-End Development Team
As part of Black Swan’s Frontend Development team, you will be responsible to work alongside Developers, Testers and Producers and collaborate with them on the development of HTML5/CSS/AngularJS based web portals from design to build and deployment.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer with the following skills and experience:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS (1 and newer versions)
- Expert knowledge of Bootstrap
- Expert knowledge of responsive web design
- Expert knowledge of REST web services
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with Git flow
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn and develop capabilities
- Displays energy, drive and stamina
- Good sense of best UI/UX practices
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Strong team player
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- CSS pre-processors (Sass/ LESS)
- Build tools (Gulp/ Grunt/ Webpack)
- One or more large scale Angular 1.x based web portal development experience
- Experience in using Sketch/ Zeplin
- Experience with cross-platform UI frameworks (Ionic or React Native)
- Experience of working in Continuous Integration environment
- Experience of working with automated deployment solutions
What makes a ‘Swan’?
We want people fanatical about creating innovative solutions inspired by data. We know Black Swan’s DNA is different, it’s what helps us find new perspectives on our clients’ problems. Working in a fast paced, energized environment, our bar is set high, and an ability to build long lasting partnerships both internally and externally is vital.
- We believe in long-term partnerships through transparency and honesty
- We believe in leaving the world in a better place than we found it
- We believe anyone can achieve great things. We do not put people in boxes
- We listen more than we talk
- We think 10% crazy is just about right!
- Most importantly, and because you spend 60% of your waking time at work, we believe you should enjoy it
- 3 pm Friday finish in the summer months – Think of all that free time!
- Quarterly staff events - we arrange a company funded event every quarter. These events are usually in a local bar and are for all staff.
- Duvet Days for when you need the extra beauty sleep – We are not all morning people!
We have made a difference at our core and that is embedded in our values.
A Job at BLACK Swan is something a bit different. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid”
We provide a working environment which leverages your personal strengths
Working environment - Because you spend 60% of your time at work, we try to make it enjoyable:
We want to positively change the future through technology and the power of prediction. How about you?
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1065 Nagymező utca 44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply on the "Jelentkezem" button below.