Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Sapa businesses. We welcome all our employees to become an essential element within Sapa’s culture so we can form the future together through global projects and culturally colorful teams.
Senior Analyst, Global IT
Service management functions covering configuration management, problem management and provide advanced level technical ownership in escalations.
- Management of services provided by 3rd parties in the area of configuration management, act as backup for problem management.
- Owner of the CMDB from technical point of view, responsible to maintain discovery and update of CMDB
- Provide advanced level IT support in specific cases with high visibility and major impact.
- Drive automation/scripting of tasks within the operations area
- Experience and motivation in vendor management
- Fluent English
- Strong technical background and detailed understanding of MS technologies (server and client)
- Solid knowledge of Windows server v2008 and above (Active directory, DNS, DHCP knowledge etc.)
- Exchange, Office 365
- Understanding server virtualization technologies (VMware experience preferred)
- Experience in Cloud technologies
- Experience with incident, problem management, RCA
- Analytical mind set
- Min 3-5 years of work experience within server administration area
- ITIL foundation exam or knowledge
- MS SQL, SCCM, SCOM, SharePoint knowledge
- Power shell, VB scripting experience
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your English CV on our websit via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.