LOT POLISH AIRLINES IS LOOKING FOR A SALES MANAGER IN ITS OFFICE IN BUDAPEST.
Your tasks will include:
- Fulfillment of a defined sales policy on the Hungarian market, ensuring maximum revenue from sales agents and sales by customers while maintaining optimal sales costs.
- Maintaining the current indirect sales network in the Hungarian market and acquiring new B2B corporate customers efficiently andactively.
- Negotiating and concluding contracts with sales agents and customers.
- Monitoring agency and corporate contracts, as well as sending regular reports to your immediate supervisor, discussing results with partners, following market trends, monitoring your competitors’ activity, and responding quickly to market changes.
- Ensuring and monitoring the continuous presence of LOT's offers, displaying them to sales agents and customers, in accordancewith the standards in force at the Airline.
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of prices applied by other airlines.
- Support for analyzing sales in the Hungarian market (Dynamics, Trends, Banchmarking), monitoring competitors’ activity (Prices, Tariff Terms, Actions)
- Execution of other tasks issued by your immediate supervisor.
- Many years of experience in a similar position, flight or travel, especially in the B2B segment
- Excellent analytical, organizing and communication skills, public performances, presentations, sales and negotiation skills
- Efficient working ability with minimal control
- Active attitude to achieve good results and excellent problem solving skills
- Computer skills. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word programs
- Fluent knowledge of English and Hungarian (written and spoken)
- Creativity and mobility
- Knowledge of Polish language is an advantage
What can we offer you?
- Employment contract in LOT commercial agency based in Hungary
- Discounted airline tickets
- Initial training in Warsaw including Amadeus reservation system training
- Opportunity to get knowledge about airline industry
- Career path in customer experience area
- Sales, Trade
- Regional Sales Representative
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you would like to apply,please provide us with your CV both in English and Hungarian. Find the link below: