At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
for our Technology Department
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
To manage a cross functional business critical program (a group of related projects and related works that not belongs to any project).
You will be involved in the following tasks
Manage key company programs
- Successfully design the program structure from company vision and strategy
- Ensure proper program sourcing including human resources, budget and assets required for successful program delivery.
- Successfully manage all projects and streams under the program umbrella
- Responsible for timely and quality implementation of key company programs
- Ensure proper program setup, carefully involve necessary business units and functions
- Ensure that standard project management tools are used in each projects running under the managed program, like: project charter, meeting minutes, risk management tool, project timing, workshops, etc.
Drive and challenge project teams on their assumptions of how the program will be successfully executed
“3 why” deep understanding of business need, business case (both benefits, expenses, investments) operational requirements and technical solutions
Act as liaison among the business units, technology teams and support teams.
Ensure visible leadership of key programs and align goals and scope if necessary.
Ensure program, transparency via visible leadership and proactive communication
Make decision regarding issue categorization and necessary escalation
Provide e2e program reporting
- Responsible for program, documentation according to internal rules
- Responsible for detailed progress reports and status updates
- Report program status to Vodafone Hungary senior management team.
- Present program status / update to GMT
- Make decision to ensure full program and project compliance with Governance processes
Support other functions in program and project management
- Coach project managers with tools, knowledge to manage their projects on their own
- Provide program and project management knowledge transfer by conducting Program and Project Management trainings
We are looking for you if you have
- At least 7 years experience in a multinational business environment, preferably telecommunications
- Business or technology degree (at least BA, MBA preferred).
- Familiarity with project management methodology and processes
- Office IT skills (must have: MS Project, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, preferable: Aris, Jira)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to professionally interact with a diverse project team, managers and executives
- Capable of resolving conflicts, good influencing skills
- Effectively manage changes (environment and project)
- Good analytical and strategic skills and focus
- Strategic outlook, attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive, can work individually but very good team player
- Able to synthesize complicated concepts and to simplify the complex issues
- Fluent English
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1096 BUDAPEST, LECHNER ÖDÖN fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!