Mandersloot Group is a logistics service provider focused on the logistics of plants and flowers, high value goods, pharmaceuticals and foodstuffs. Within the Group, Mandersloot Hungary operates its logistics hub in Szigetszentmiklós, south of Budapest. Besides this hub, the group is also represented through hubs in The Netherlands (Head office), Poland, Czech Republic, and Romania. The hubs serve as international intersections in the Mandersloot network, but also function as centers for value added logistic services. The network enables the Mandersloot Group to operate as a preferred service supplier for bigger customers focused on retail, but also to serve its smaller customers that often require a different approach and attention.
- On a daily basis you will be active in the middle of the operation. Meaning that you will also have to be able to plan and coordinate the arrival, handling and departure of goods, and subsequently assign tasks to warehouse workers, drivers and contractors in order to deliver the services Mandersloot Group stands for. This is required in the first place to fulfil the position of Operational Leader.
- To ensure that Mandersloot delivers the services it promises to its customers, you will have to make sure that the planning department, the warehouse department, the drivers, and contractors will complete their tasks and duties in the best possible manner.
- You will be required to motivate, guide, and instruct your team in order to be able to have a smooth, pleasant, effective and efficient operation.
- Coordination and mediation will also belong to your tasks in order that your team members will effectively cooperate with each other and with other Mandersloot companies.
- Besides the core operational activities, you will also be responsible for fleet management, administration pertaining to the fleet, planning, warehouse, and you will be involved in the hiring process of operational employees.
Mandersloot Group is looking for a new colleague to fulfill the role of Operational Leader for its location in Szigetszentmiklós to further develop its services in Hungary.
What will you be doing?
- Do you have experience as a leader in transport and logistics?
- Do you have a positive and proactive approach?
- Are you accurate, but at the same time flexible to solve any kind of problem?
- Do you want to do “the extra mile” for your customers and company?
- Do you want to coordinate your own and your team's tasks and responsibilities?
- Do you like to continuously learn and improve?
- Do you like to work with a young and growing team of people? And do you like to create an even better team by motivating, stimulating and educating the team members?
- Is the Hungarian language your mother tongue, and do you have a good command of English, verbally and written?
- Are you able to travel by car?
Who are we looking for?
If you are able to answer these questions with “Yes”, then you might be the person we are looking for!
- Have experience with Transport Management Systems.
- Have experience in a multinational company where you had to cooperate with foreign departments.
- Speak any of the following additional languages Romanian or Dutch.
You will have a step ahead of other candidates if you:
What we offer:
What can you expect from the organization?
The organization offers a family like company culture where a trust based and flexibile cooperation are key. Meaning that you receive a certain freedom to run the operational organization how you wish to. You can apply a lot of your creativity and problem solving skills in order that the organization will run smoothly. The organization will help you to develop in a manner that you can independently lead the operation. If you convince the Mandersloot Group that you are able to handle this freedom, flexibility and challenge, then in return the company is willing to offer a competitive salary, benefits, and possibilities to grow.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Logistics Coordinator
- Transportation, Logistics Manager
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - native
cell phone,cafeteria,company trip, holidays
How to apply/contact information:
English CV and Motivation Letter with salary expectation.