Network/Windows Operation Analyst (L1-L2)
The Command Center Operations Analysts are responsible for initial diagnosis using remote management tools and assigning incidents that have not been resolved during the initial support process to recovery groups.
Retain ownership of the incident, remaining responsible for ensuring that the incident continues to be progressed and escalated in accordance with service level targets. Gathering data and providing progress updates to the customer service desk and internal support teams throughout the life of an incident. Once incidents have been resolved, the Command center operations analyst will confirm that the initiator is satisfied with the incident resolution, prior to closing the incident record.
- Execution and delivery of process outputs and deliverables of service management process within the defined timetables.
- As a senior member, provide overall support to the Team members.
- Run as the first escalation point in assigned topics.
- Manage workload, run projects with minimal supervision and undertake appropriate escalation responsibilities up to the senior level
- Drive to meet and exceed customer expectations and ability to inspire peers to do the same.
- Inform direct line leadership of any work conflicts, dissatisfied customers or hardware/software malfunctions, escalations; escalate issues to all relevant parties.
- Actively participate on various internal and client-facing conference calls if/as necessary.
- Active participation in ongoing quality initiatives at the desired level, by considering all relevant objectives, policies and procedures
- Review and recommend, as appropriate, changes to support processes to ensure continuous improvement of the service asset & configuration management process
- Proactively identify and suggest possible solutions
- Timely escalate any issues that are not being attended to on time
- Documenting escalations, following up with concerned people for review and then reporting back to client with findings
- Review and improve the accuracy and content of the knowledge base/Help file/operational process documents
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES /OUTCOMES
- Incident queue monitoring and recording
- Initial support and classification, correlating events and performing initial fault diagnostic
- Communication within the organization
- Routing requests to recovery groups when incidents are not resolved during initial support
- Monitoring the status and progress toward resolution of all open incidents
- Keeping affected customer informed about progress
- Escalating if necessary
- Resolution and recovery of incidents not assigned to resolver groups
- Resolution confirmation and closure of incidents
- Active participation in ongoing quality initiatives at the desired level, detailed on the UGSH Quality Portal by considering all relevant objectives, policies and procedures
- Participate in change management activities following industry best practices
1. Have a basic knowledge of IT (networks, servers, routers) and really high interest in developing knowledge
2. Have a strong knowledge of MS Outlook and related applications
3. Fluency in English (will be tested prior to the interview)
4. 1-2 years relevant system/network monitoring or 1-2 years of service desk experience is an advantage
5. Have an aptitude for quick learning of technical and procedural topics plus the ability to work on multiple, dissimilar activities simultaneously
6. Have excellent communication and customer facing skills
7. Be a stress resistant team player with a self-starting, self-motivating and self-learning work approach
8. ITIL foundation knowledge will be considered an advantage
9. Familiarity with one or more ITSM platforms is considered as an advantage
10. Have a positive attitude towards working shifts: our operations are 7 x 24 hours, all days of the year
- Company paid external trainings
- Industry leading salary
- High prestige projects/clients
- Continous technical development possibilities
- Great opportunity for a career progression
- Easily reachable work location in the heart of Budapest
- Team building events
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.