- Maintain a working knowledge of Network voice and data (Cisco/Juniper routing, switching, WAN/LAN protocols), Network Services Internal Processes.
- Maintain operations reliability.
- Plan voice network changes.
- Help Resolve voice network problems.
- Participate in review meetings as required to support network implementation activities.
- Comply and contribute to completing Security and Controls process regarding Network data and voice technologies
- General network (data and voice) knowledge.
- General network knowledge (Cisco/Juniper)
- LAN and WAN network equipment and environments, analysis, routing, and switching.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to discuss technical issues with all levels of personnel globally including high level management.
- Strong, self-initiative and self-motivated.
- Flexibility in schedule for working with a global team.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal and team-building orientations.
- Adaptability to time pressures changing priorities.
- Good customer service skills.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant via the "Jelentkezem" button or call +36 30 291 3089.