Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Mobile Data and VoLTE/IMS Core Network Operations
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Provide Operations service for Mobile Data and VoLTE/IMS Core Networks.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Mobile Data Core Network and VoLTE/IMS Core Network Platforms administration
- Manages technical and functional problems in the Core Network elements.
- Continuous 7*24 hours support (On Call during out of working hours)
- Handling Customer complaint (2nd level)
- HW and SW Fault analysis and resolution
- System and application performance management
- Capacity monitoring and reporting
- Trouble Ticket handling – involving vendor’s support if needed
- Preventive and proactive maintenance activities, quality improvements
- Ensure the Backup and Restore functions
- Test execution (operation and integration tests)
- Cooperation with internal and external parties.
- Activate new functionalities, new applications and services, do required configuration in strong cooperation with Network Development
We are looking for you if you have
- A BSc or MSc degree in Computer/Industrial/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent is required
- Experience in Packet Switched Core, IMS, VoLTE collaboration and networking skills
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field
- Linux/Windows admin skills
- Good knowledge on computer and networking architectures
- Good command of English
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual
- Eager to learn and share knowledge within organization
- Tendency to learn and pick up new technologies (automation, AI, machine learning, virtualization)
- Deep Telecom/Internet Protocol knowledge
- Programming experience (awk, shell script)
- Any experience in small automation projects, task automation, small programming tasks.
- A role which will allow you to gain lots of knowledge and experience in a telco environment
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Dynamic and international and multinational environment
- Modern office environment and collaboration tools
- Opportunities for technical and professional development
- Support personal development in a diverse and inclusive environment
- Company cafeteria, possibility to work from home
- The position comes with Vodafone RED subscription - unlimited data, talk and text
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Development
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1096 BUDAPEST, LECHNER ÖDÖN fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.