Lead software developer
You’ll be part of a delivery oriented team supported with a clear vision to break down the old IT development rules and create a new way of work. Your job will include driving the transformation with your experience and deliver new capabilities to achieve our business goals.
Main challenges to face within this position:
- Think like a functional programmer
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Produce detailed specifications and write the program codes
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintain the systems nce they are up and running
- Lead a small developer team
- Shape the way of working in the team, mentor developers, conduct code reviews
- Experience in waterfall and agile software development
- Reviewing current systems
- Participate in system improvements while work closely with analysts, designers, product owners
- Collaborate with software architects, integration and platform experts
- Build and polish collaborative features in the new applications
- Participate in building a microservice architecture
- Solve complex cross-stack architectural problems
- Revise the assumptions that are no longer valid in our current architecture
- Create libraries and services for other teams
- Run some applications in the cloud (e.g. AWS)
Why should you choose us?
Well, first of all, you will be a part of a dedicated team with other talented colleagues and backed with all the resources needed for the delivery of our goals. While we are overcoming challenges, you can try new, best of breed IT solutions and learn a lot, laugh a lot and work within an environment of continuous innovations. We are also proud of the benefits and working conditions that we offer on top of your competitive salary and company bonus. You can set up your own in the amount of 700 thousand HUF per year, plus you are eligible to a few fixed benefit items as well. (Do we really need to mention the company mobile phone, unlimited net and great discounts for our services to your family and friends… - or would that go without saying?). You can work in our cool, environmentally friendly office at Törökbálint (on Fridays, expect some colleagues bringing in their dogs too) or you can work from home. We also have a gym, sauna and outdoor sport facilities to help you recharge your batteries.
- IT Development
- IT, Development Manager
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.