As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, Daimler Mobility AG specializes in financial services and mobility. The services range from rental, leasing and financing through insurance to app-based mobility solutions such as car sharing or innovative driving services. Our goal: an comprehensive mobility ecosystem. Daimler Mobility AG finances and leases every second new Mercedes-Benz vehicle of the Daimler Group worldwide - and its international portfolio continues to grow. And growth is the keyword – Mercedes-Benz Financial Services in Hungary is ramping up its business. Hungary is part of a regional cluster with the Czech Republic and Slovakia in order to be scalable, efficient and profitable. The geographical proximity and great similarities in the business are intended to boost the new start.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Hungary is divided into three entities: Mercedes-Benz Credit Zrt., Mercedes-Benz Leasing Kft. and Mercedes-Benz Broker Kft. We at Mercedes-Benz Credit Zrt are looking for motivated reinforcement for our team in Budapest, where You will be part of the local team in Hungary with a solid reporting line to our headquarters in Stuttgart when it comes to Compliance, work in an international environment, be part of a great team and support the ramp up of our business.
Junior legal counsel and Compliance officer
- General ad-hoc legal counselling to management and other employees of the entities
- Support of collection activities
- Representation in front of court and other authorities
- Creation/check of the companies’ contracts (customer, business partner, provider, employee) and terms and conditions of the local business
- Ad-hoc projects
- Consumer credit – licensing, communication with national bank
- Responsibility to antitrust related issues
- Compliance risk assessments, performance monitoring and reporting,
- Support of the local management in assuming and executing its responsibility to implement and maintain an effective Compliance program at the unit level in accordance with corporate Compliance Program requirements and local laws and regulations,
- Compliance and Integrity awareness at the unit level,
- Obtaining support and collaboration from management and all employees,
- Effective unit governance structures and procedures for compliance and integrity oversight and management, including defined accountability for compliance responsibilities,
- Implementation and maintenance of clear standards of business and ethical conduct consistent with Daimler corporate standards,
- Implementation of risk based control procedures based on Daimler Compliance standard
- Ongoing, effective communications and training on compliance requirements for both internal stakeholders as well as external business partners,
- Support in daily operations related to HR Legal and Compliance issues
- Supporting the HR Manager of the cluster in terms of daily operations, especially by preparing employee agreements and updates related to Hungarian law changes if necessary and legal advice related to Hungarian labour law
- Local Board of Management of MBFS Hungary
- Local Executive Management and functional departments within the MBFS Cluster (Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary - especially Legal & Compliance, HR Manager, Operations, IT, Controlling, etc.
- External Authorities e.g. Local Courts, Hungarian National Bank, NAIH and others
- Divisional Compliance Office Daimler Mobility AG and relevant Daimler AG central departments (Headquarters)
The Junior Legal Counsel and Compliance Officer is responsible to ensure all Legal and Compliance tasks related to global and local rules and laws. The position holder will in addition support on some Human Resources related tasks.
Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of an effective Compliance Management System for all relevant areas as described in the following at MBFS Hungary in accordance with corporate requirements and local laws and regulations. This includes ensuring:
Regular communication with:
- University Degree in Law
- Appropriate knowledge and experience in Legal issues and Hungarian law
- Appropriate knowledge in applicable international and local laws (Anti-corruption, Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection), Sanctions Lists and other applicable regulations and generally accepted CMS Framework agreements.
- Knowledge and previous experience with Compliance is a big advantage
- Strong personality with excellent negotiation skills and the capability to liaise with stakeholders on various levels inside and outside the organization incl. regulatory authorities (National Bank, Courts etc.)
- Ability and willingness to work in an international environment
- Experience in internationally operating enterprises, compliance related function, applied business ethics, Integrity, change management and communication is an advantage
- Position suitable for university graduates; you will be guided from other senior colleagues to foster your development and gaining the necessary know-how and experience
- Hungarian at native speaker level
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong communications and facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and results-oriented
- Strong project management capability
- Ability to conduct didactical oriented trainings
- Intercultural understanding and knowledge
- Quick and strong learning ability
Experience and specific knowledge
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Bank Law, Finance Sector
- Junior Lawyer
- Solicitor, Legal Advisor, Legal Counsellor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1133 Budapest, Váci út 96.
annual bonus/salary benefits, cell phone, cafeteria, professional training, language learning assisstance
How to apply/contact information:
Take your chance and apply with your English CV!