Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
IT Service Manager - VOD000DD6
for our Service Assurance Centre!
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Consequently improve the quality of IT services through standardized methods and procedures.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Support the Service lifecycle
- Define service attributes
- Define SLA’s
- Define Service KPI’s
- Support incident and problem management
- Support developments
- Develop service development relationships
- Responsible for the coordination and consolidation of changes, incidents and problems related to IT services
- Responsible for all aspects of IT service quality assurance with active participation in major IT projects and releases, and assure IT service quality management with strong focus on internal and external communication
- Achieve service assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, identifying and resolving problems, completing audits;
- Develop service assurance plans by identifying critical control points and preventive measures, establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, setup corrective actions, and verification procedures
- Work with internal and external parties to maintain IT systems and applications stability, keep service level and minimize risk during change implementation
- Actively and effectively cooperates with his/her internal (local, regional, global) and external contacts and stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement of change, incident and problem management process and methodology
- Maintain good working relationship with all parties throughout various level of the organization
- Collect data and prepare regular and ad-hoc management reports regarding changes, incidents and problems related to IT services
- Analyse change, incident and problem records to determine trends and define underlying causes, analyse service and customer impact, collect lessons learnt and take actions if needed
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
We are looking for you if you have
- BSc. in Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong methodological background and focus on business needs
- Fix service related experience is an advantage
- Analytical skills, thoroughness and attention to details
- Strong written and verbal English knowledge
- ITILv3 foundation is an advantage
- Service management experience is an advantage
- Project management experience is an advantage
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.