IT Security Consultant
ADVISORY/IT RISK ADVISORY TEAM
We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a motivated team at an international firm
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development with regular training courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Take part in IT security consulting or compliance related projects at various industry sectors as professional leader or team member. Main areas: business continuity/disaster recovery planning, risk management, information security policies, IT governance
- Coordinating the work of junior colleagues under the supervision of managers
- Take part in the continuous monitoring and adapting the requirements of new legislations and regulations which have an impact on our clients.
- University or college degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) in Information Technology, Information Systems Security or related field
- At least 3 years working experience as an IT Security Consultant or in an IT security related position
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in at least two of the following information security domains: business continuity/disaster recovery planning, risk management, information security policies, IT governance
- Working experience with related international standards (ISO 22301, ISO 27000 family)
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Ability to deal with multiple deliverables in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to think analytically and solve related IT security problems
- Expert with MS Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Hungarian and English.
- Experience with other international standards and good-practices (e.g. CobiT, ITIL, NIST, PCI DSS) is an advantage
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment is an advantage
- Efficient team player and client oriented thinking is an advantage
- Certifications including: CBCI, ISO 27001 auditor, CISA, CISM, CISPP is an advantage
We recommend Home Office (work from home) for our colleagues, for this we provide a laptop, mobile phone and 10GB mobile internet. Basically, all of our employees work from home and are only able to come to the office or go to the client if it is absolutely necessary and discussed with the manager. If someone still need an office presence, we provide the protective equipment (gloves, masks, hand sanitizer). To protect our health, all interviews are conducted through a Digital Device (video interview), for this we provide information and assistance to the candidates. Only for the entry process the personal presence is required, than everything will be online. The starting date can be different based on the positions and departments, regarding this we can provide more information during the selection process.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Security
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest, 1134 Váci út 31.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English and/or Hungarian CVs.
What we do: