The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT Operations Support Engineer
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Work in a leading international banking group.
- Be part of Agile and DevOps team.
- Work with modern frameworks, tools and technologies.
- 5 years of experience in Java technologies.
- Java 8, SOAP Web Services, Rest Services, SQL.
- Enterprise Architecture, SOA and Microservice principles, multi-tenant environments.
- Experience in application monitoring and performance optimization.
- Experience with Agile collaboration tools.
- Experience in working and providing support.
- Knowledge of scalable architectures.
- Work in the CEE Integration Services team.
- Implement integration services on ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Operational support and maintenance of the ESB application.
- Support the production of ESB solutions at the customers.
- Solve issues together with developers, testers and relationship managers.
- Design and operate the monitoring of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Propose solutions to improve the service KPIs.
- Work with architects on reference architectures and development processes.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- Language skills are not required
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant.