IT Infrastructure Analyst
- Manage the IT operations of the local site infrastructure and services in accordance with the guidelines.
- Support other sites on requests.
- Operate to highest personal standards and ensure compliance with all regulations and standards on quality, employee health and safety and environmental protection.
- Escalate problems to the relevant contacts.
- Ensure day-to-day backup and restore activities.
- Manage local operations part of the hardware physical installation.
- Manage local operations part of LAN and WAN problems.
- Give first line support any telephony related problems.
- Install and configure system and end-users software.
- Act as local Problem and Change Coordinator.
- Follow-up of Helpdesk Incident-Tickets that require on-site action.
- To participate in maintenance change sessions.
- Solve tickets coming from the Help Desk and Customers.
- Act as local contact for users and IT Solution Center Coordinator and Technician on a rotating basis.
- Help users at their desk with all related problems.
- BMC Remedy Suite (ITSM, AM, SRM)
- Cisco IP Telephony
- General MS Office tools
- General MS Sharepoint knowledge
- General MS Windows OS overview
- Experience with Wireless technologies
- Fluently communicate in English (speaking as well as writing)
- On-call duty required.
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant call +36 30 291 3089.