Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
IP Specialist - 000000100052
for our Technology/Mobile Network Development!
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
IP network deployment including planning, engineering, implementation, L2/L3 operation and maintenance tasks. Support of global projects. VFHU IP network budget planning and control. Deliver the necessary resources for local and global projects, managing the cooperation with other internal teams, departments and vendors. Covered domains: IP Core network (IP/MPLS, CPN, Data Center), Office IT IP network, Vodafone retail shops IP network, VoIP network.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- IP Network planning tasks:
- CPN (IP/MPLS)
- Data Center IP network
- DCN (Service LAN/Gi LAN)
- Internet access - local, international and mobile
- GPRS DNS servers
- Office IT - IP related part
- Network security -Firewall (Cisco ASA, ASA-SM and Checkpoint)
- Load Balancer
- XML gateway
- HW/SW version and roadmap follow-up
- VoIP network planning – Softswitch (Cisco PGW2200), voice gateways, SBC
- Corporate Wireless PBX network connectivity
- GRX - GPRS roaming network planning
- Fixed Core Network Design
- BNG Capacity planning
- AAA radius server implementation
- Fixed IT network support
- Planning - capacity, routing, protocol, services, QoS
- Equipment installation and upgrade
- Daily analysis of the statistics from the live network nodes
- Interworking between CPN and Backhaul network
- Participate in VF Global activities harmonizing IP/MPLS network and RFQ process
- Local LAN (DCN) planning
- L2/L3 IP network operation and maintenance tasks
- Ensures the IP network connectivity between different Vodafone HU sites (MCC, DataPlex, MSC1÷4, Miskolc and retail shops).
- Backup of the active network devices configuration
- Monitoring of the IP network
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to escalate problems when needed
- Provide the required structured cabling network
- Documentation of IP network
We are looking for you if you have:
- MSC ors BSC degree in Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical engineering
- 3 years of experience in LAN/WAN, Telecom network operation and maintenance
- Deep knowledge and understanding of IP networks and protocols, network security
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills
- CCNP Cisco certification
- Programming experience (PHP, Perl script)
- Linux/Solaris administration experience
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.