For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
Information Security Operator - Budapest
- Hands-on performing the security operational activities.
- Hands-on performing threat and malware analysis
- Performing DLP incidents review and monitoring.
- Developing procedures, methods, reports, and scripts to facilitate the monitoring and measurement of enterprise-wide IT security solutions
- Pro-active follow up on potential security risks and incidents
- Configuring and monitoring of security infrastructure
- Vulnerability scanning and reporting
- Monitoring of various log sources and identifying risks and issues
- Creating event log dashboards, reports and alerts
- Contributing to the overall IT security architecture
Desired experience and qualifications:
- At least 2 years hands on security experience, or 5 years general IT administration experience. Alternatively, a fresh graduate with an IT Security related degree
Practical experience in some or all of the technologies listed below:
- Intrusion prevention systems
- Security incident / event management systems
- Firewall rule base management tools
- Firewall rule base audit tools
- Anti-virus or anti-malware technologies
- Log analysis software
- Internet proxy servers
- Compliance archival solutions
- Various operating systems (e.g. Windows and Linux)
- Basic scripting capabilities are an advantage
- Possess a high-level overview of risk-intelligence and security awareness
- Be capable in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- End point security
- Encryption technology
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.