Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
Future Product Customer Service Engineer
to join our Aftersales team in Szentendre
With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary and in other 28 markets, but provides a wide range of services to Ford of Europe and its Western-European affiliates. This time,
Roles and responsibilities:
Our new colleague will be responsible for representing both the Customer and the Dealer with the new exciting Passenger Vehicles that Ford are now developing. The team will work with multiple areas on Cost of Ownership, Insurance, Special Tools, Workshop manuals, Diagnostics, Design, Finance and Aftersales to ensure these new vehicles meet the Global Aftersales standards.
- Supporting the Global Lead Upstream Program Manager in all aspects of a program, as required.
- Participating in development and concur on Global Program Support Plan (PSP) for all regional programs.
- Supporting and participating in the regularly scheduled global program team meetings to ensure continuous communication amongst the team members to provide a single aligned voice for Aftersales to the Program Team.
- Working jointly within the global and regional Vehicle Program Teams as the Voice of Customer/Voice of Dealer to influence business and design decisions to improve serviceability and the overall customer ownership experience.
- Ensuring compliance with Service Engineering Requirements for region. Support the Global Lead Program Manager with all communications, escalations and approvals for region, as necessary.
- Managing and coordinating the assessment of serviceability for all region-specific Downtime Paid Absence (DPA) checks and review with global team, as necessary for understanding and awareness.
- Participating in serviceability trials, damageability reviews and competitive benchmarking, as required.
- Developing business cases to drive higher quality/lower cost designs for improved serviceability, lower warranty exposure and improved Cost of Ownership.
- Supporting the coordination of Product Development funding of Vehicle Program related Aftersales costs for your specific region programs (for non-core diagnostic work, essential special service tool, service parts racks, etc.).
- Supporting the Global Lead Program Manager in the efforts to influence new vehicle design to resolve prior model product issues using the HISA and FSR lessons learned processes.
- Supporting efforts to ensure the timely delivery, completeness and accuracy of new model program service deliverables for region.
- University or College Degree, preferably in engineering
- At least 2-3 years work experience in technical field
- Project management experience required
- Technical knowledge, automotive experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication skills, proactive personality, ability to work individually
- PC skills
What we offer:
- Career opportunities: continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Competitive salary + generous cafeteria
- Home office possibility
- Shuttle bus service from local train (HÉV) station
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time