Full Stack Web Developer
- Participate in implementing projects.
- Designing, developing and supporting various new and existing Angular or React web applications.
- Maintaining awareness of web industry best practices and standards.
- Both collaborate with the team on larger features as well as work independently on smaller ones.
- Understand technical frameworks and landscape in order to provide explanations of various software alternatives.
- Ensure business requirements are included and appropriately tested.
- Write clean, concise, robust, well-documented, modular and testable code.
- Developing on top of Microsoft SharePoint platform.
- Strong understanding of unit testing, HTML5 Semantics
- Experience with task runners (i.e. Webpack)
- Experience with package management and dependency injection
- Experience with ASP.Net and .Net Core
- Experience with implementing modern authentication (OIDC)
- Experience with working with design systems (e.g. Bootstrap, or Material.)
- Experience with Azure Cloud PaaS
- Strong understanding of APIs (building and consuming)
- Experience working with Rapid Application Development tools (i.e.: OutSystems)
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant call +36 30 291 3089.