For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
END USER SUPPORT ENGINEER - BUDAPEST
- This role will be responsible for managing and supporting the End User Computing environment including but not limited to End user devices in the Budapest office with extend to acting as remote hands for some operations done on the local infrastructure components as local Storage, Virtualized Desktops, network device etc.
- The role would also involve providing quick and effective turnaround for tickets logged, after completing due investigation.
- The ideal candidate would be dynamic, motivated and able to perform independently as well as work in partnership with Remote Helpdesk and various technology disciplines such as Operations, Windows, UNIX and Networks.
- The Role would also be responsible for installing/maintaining office technologies in the Office, this includes installing new desktops/monitor, transferring profiles, A/V conference setups, and any other support needed.
- This position will also be expected to take part in any number of projects they are called upon; this could include anything from a hardware refresh project, to a conference room configuration upgrade.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or equal experience.
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Desktop Windows 7/Windows 10/Office and other software advanced skills.
- Fluent English skills.
- Customer oriented attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work processed based as part of a larger team.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Network and System Engineer
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.