Distribution Deployment Manager
The UK based Tesco is presented in 10 countries all over the world including Ireland and Thailand.
Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995 and its head office is located in Budaörs. The company has built the country’s biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary.
More than 800 colleagues work together in our head office in Budaörs. We cooperate in 3 countries structure with the Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
2360 Gyál, Bem József u. 28.
AMIRŐL A POZÍCIÓ SZÓL
What the job is about:
- Responsible for landing the CE change program activities in the dedicated DC/DCs
- Working closely with the CE Change team
- Support Depots, 3rd party operations and Transport providers by deploying operational solutions to increase productivity and drive continuous improvement, make work simpler, more cost efficient while ensuring no impact upon Safe and Legal.
- Analysing trends, using insight and detailed root causing to support KPI improvements
- Engaging with the dedicated DC team collaborate in building plans to address and monitor progress where appropriate
- Active involvement with the change agenda as a go to person for CE Project Managers, understanding the change, influencing decisions, supporting launch plans, owning the in country communication process to support the deployment of the projects
- Highlight risks and opportunities and monitor progress of agreed action plans
- Constantly looking for opportunities in the Depot, where we could work more efficiently, feeding these opportunities into the Directors and Project team to work for solutions.
- Support the business case preparation for proposed changes
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant reports which provide clear and simple insight into the benefits of the current business plans versus those projected
- Coach the depot champions to be able to deploy the expected changes in the dedicated DC
- Conduct post implementation review, which ensures learnings are gathered and change amended accordingly.
What you will need:
- University or college degree (or min 3 years of experience in leading project / productivity)
- Knowledge of project management methods
- Good knowledge of MS office, especially Excel
- Fluent English knowledge (spoken & written)
- Driving license for category ’B’
- Ability to travel across HU
- Communication, influencing & relationship building skills
- Analytical thinking
- Business and financial awareness
Why you will like working with us:
- Great team spirit that means you can work together with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues
- Onboarding programs and trainings so you can learn and develop yourself continuously
- Flexible working, we support to work from home once or twice a week in most of the head office positions
- Other advantages are for example: easy to park your car, we have company canteen, coffee
Jelentkezni a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva lehet.