Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
DevOps Engineer for Automated Driving
• Shape the future: you can help to bring a fully automated self-driving car onto the road
• Use your creativity and freedom: use your desired tools to develop an automated build pipeline, new ideas are welcome
• Live internationally: you develop the automated build system in collaboration with teams from different departments and from different parts of the world
• You feel motivated to communicate with development teams from different domains, to learn about their development scope, technologies (deep learning, computer vision, sensor calibration..etc) and to understand their needs
• You like to support development teams by advising solutions to automate manual processes and set up build and test environments and you help them overcome impediments
• Excellent programming skills and several years of practical experience in C++ and/or Python
• You are familiar with Linux, ROS, git, Jenkins, ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
• Working Method: you work independently but also effectively as part of a bigger team
• You love to tackle challenging problems and are able to solve them
• You are willing to improve and not just execute processes, you are keen on experimenting with new technologies to achieve cutting edge performance (elasticsearch, kibana, logstash, etc.)
• You are familiar enough with linux environment to solve complex issues on your own (package management, gpu configuration, proxy settings, user permissions and certificate handling)
• You are confident to give advice to colleagues regarding automation and code optimization
• Reliable experience in development and maintenace of continuous integration, continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
• Languages: you communicate proficiently in English (German is an asset)
• You have a degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in Robotics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or a related field
What makes you special for us
• Deep understanding and usage of different build environments (preferably CMake and catkin), experience in build optimization
• Experience in QNX or other embedded operation systems is a great advantage
• GPU programming experience
• Interest in working with public clouds (AWS, Azure)
• Motivation to learn about algorithms applied in the automated driving development (classic machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, object classification, localization, calibration, sensor fusion, trajectory planning..etc)
• You are open-minded, able to keep up with development trends, following tech news and have inner motivation to be up-to-date within your domain, keeping your skillset sharp
What we offer:
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with your English CV!
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, X. kerület
How to apply/contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.